ProductsProducts › Mixers › Touchmix Series
QSC TouchMix compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
Professional Results Made Easy
- Simple Mode makes getting great results easy and fast (similar to the
- “Auto” function on a DSLR camera
- Advanced Mode gives pro users total control over all mixer parameters
- Wizards and preset libraries created specifically for live sound reinforcement assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more
- Built-in color touchscreen combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
“Big Mixer” Features and Specifications
- 4-band full parametric EQ and variable high-pass filter on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- Four premium stereo DSP’s with a full selection of professional digital effects
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters, limiters and delay on main and aux. outputs, DCA’s and mute groups High Quality microphone preamps Channel-selectable phantom power
- Multiple monitor mixes including ability to drive in-ears directly
- Multitrack direct to disk recording/playback via external USB hard drive (not included.) No computer required.
TouchMix delivers all the processing power and features that a professional live sound engineer could want.
Compact and Complete
- Approximately the size and weight of a small laptop computer
- Operation via internal color touch-screen and rotary dial, mobile device or both simultaneously
- USB Wi-Fi adapter included. No additional network hardware required for remote control
- Includes padded carrying case for protection and easy transport
8-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
Inputs: Four mic, four mic/line (XLR/TRS Combo), two stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
Outputs: Four aux (XLR), one stereo (TRS), main R/L (XLR), cue/monitor (TRS)
Dimensions: 3.1" x 13.1" x 9.8" (79 mm x 333 mm x 250 mm)
Weight: 4.3 lb. (1.95 kg)
Read More ›
16-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
Inputs: 12 mic, four mic/line (XLR/TRS Combo), two stereo line (TRS), talkback (XLR), USB 2-track
Outputs: Six aux (XLR), two stereo (TRS), main R/L (XLR), cue (TRS), monitor (TRS)
Dimensions: 3.5" × 14.2" × 11.7" (89 mm × 360 mm × 297 mm)
Weight: 5.9 lb. (2.98 kg)
Read More ›